Insurance For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Insurance for Dummies is now in its second edition.
Here is a sampling of some of the topics I cover to give you a better feel for its potential benefit to you.
- How much liability insurance is enough
- Measuring how sueable you are
- How to choose the most cost-effective deductibles
- When to drop Collision on older cars
- Avoiding depreciation on home structural claims
- How to avoid pitfalls when insuring valuables
- Avoiding the big gaps of condo/townhouse insurance
- Insuring a home business
- Choosing the right umbrella policy
- Getting paid what you deserve at claim time
- How much life insurance do you need
- The myths and mistakes of buying life insurance
- The six ingredients of great health insurance
- Continuing health insurance between jobs
- What makes a great Medicare supplement
- What you need to know when buying disability insurance
- Managing insurance during life's major changes from birth to death
- The ten most important insurance coverages
- Helpful websites for flood insurance, Social security, Medicare, and locators for finding those agents near you, with greater expertise.